Thursday, June 2, 2011

Winston Dies

So I was a child once. I mean, I was even a baby. But I was told I was quiet and socially awkward then too, so I probably wasn't the annoying one in the thunderstorm. But anyway, as a child, I liked to go quickly down things. Mainly those things would be hills covered with snow in the winter time. The most efficient way to do that was on a sled, and the most bestest hill was a dune with a very steep angle.

One of my fondest memories is going very quickly down that hill. Sometimes I would plow into people on accident and it would really hurt them. And uh.. I'd sometimes fall off and er.

Yeah I went down a steep hill quite a few times. That's about it. It was fun and stuff. I should do it again.

There's no moral or lesson to learn from the story, and it's not all that interesting, so here's a random fact about me.

I ragged on Valerie today about having a thing for half the characters in the Percy Jackson series, but I would totally date Ginny from Harry Potter. I have yet to decide if this fact is frightening or amusing.

Also Wheatley's the villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment